Begin Birthday Reservation Process
Please click here to Begin Birthday Reservation process,
Matrix Birthday Parties
Click on our Birthday Party Brochure (November 16, 2018 Edition) for more detailed information.
We offer a Birthday Party Invitation that you can download, fill out & print on your own printer by clicking the following link: Matrix Birthday Party Invitation
If you really want to impress your friends, order our Custom Printed Birthday Party Invitations (samples featured below).
Birthday Party Reservations
- To best facilitate the Birthday Party booking process, please click on Begin Birthday Reservation to begin and then enter as much information as possible & one of our staff members will contact you to complete the process as soon as possible (call backs will typically take place between Monday & Thursday). Please begin & complete the Birthday Reservation process as early as possible (at least a week or more in advance) to help ensure that you are able to reserve your preferred game systems, party time & date.
- 50% non-refundable deposit required to secure seats, party time & date. Balance of payment is required at check-in time. To help keep our operating costs lower, we only accept cash payment. Note: There is an ATM located inside our store for your convenience.
- Matrix coupons, discounts, daily deals or other special promotions may not be used for Birthday Parties.
- Party Package may only be downgraded 4 Days (96 Hours) or more prior to party date.
- Parties may reschedule at no charge up to two days (48 hours) prior to party date. A $50 fee will be applied to parties rescheduling within 48 hours of the party.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances such as an extended power outage (lasting more than one hour) or inclement weather, your party may need to be postponed and rescheduled for a future date.
- It is the policy of THE MATRIX to remain open during most periods of inclement weather; however, where extraordinary circumstances warrant, due to weather or other unforeseen business interruption, the company reserves the right to close the facility.
- We do not host Birthday parties on days where a statutory public holiday is observed.
- Platinum & Diamond parties receive preferential choice of big screen 50” 4K TVs or 28″ 4K Monitors and either PS4 or Xbox One gaming systems along with the use of our two Nintendo Switches if requested (subject to availability) & preferential choice of Birthday seating areas.
- For Diamond parties, for every additional 4 guests an additional pizza will be included in the Diamond Package, otherwise, additional pizzas will cost extra.
- The Matrix requires that a Mature-Rated Game Play Permission Slip be signed in advance by the parent/legal guardian of each guest under the age of 17 attending the party to allow their child to play Mature-Rated games while at our facility.
- Refunds or credits are not issued for parties due to invited guests not showing up to a party. If the party has paid for additional guests in advance and the additional guests fail to attend the party there is no refund or credit as the additional gaming system was reserved for the party, thereby excluding other potential customers from utilizing that gaming system during the specified party time.
Outside Food or Drink
- No outside food or drink except for Birthday cake & cupcakes (cooler & freezer available for temporary storage). Exceptions to our “No Outside Food or Drink” policy may be made for medical reasons such as food allergies or type I diabetics.
- Parties that bring in outside food or drink will be asked to remove it or the party will be charged a $50 outside food & drink fee to offset cleaning services and lost food sales.
- A wide selection of beverages and snack foods are available at our concession.
Walk-in Birthday Parties
- If you choose not to book one of our Birthday packages, the following rules apply to walk-in Birthday Parties:
- Matrix coupons, discounts, daily deals or other special promotions may not be used for walk-in Birthday Parties.
- NO outside food or drinks (including cake or cupcakes) may be brought into our facility.
- NO presents may be brought into our facility.
- Gaming systems will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
Seating Areas for Food, Cake & Gift Opening
- Open seating areas are available prior to or after game play time for up to 30 minutes for cake and gift opening.
- Our table areas can seat up to 30 people. We have 16 tables and 30 stools that may be rearranged to accommodate larger groups.
- Setup & clean-up is provided by our staff.
- We have a cake knife & lighter available for use.
- Parents may decorate the seating area if they want to add their own personal touch to the party.
- SaskTel customers can join the free on-site SaskTel Select wi-fi service. Non-SaskTel customers may ask for THE MATRIX wi-fi password to join our wi-fi network.
Dedicated Birthday Party Hosts
- For Gold, Platinum & Diamond parties, your assigned Dedicated Birthday Party Host will serve as your best friend from start to finish to help coordinate all details of your party including multi-player game play, mini-tourneys, prizes, photos, troubleshooting any issues that may arise, assisting with food & drink orders, helping with Birthday cakes, etc.
- If wanted, digital photos will be taken by your Host throughout your event and can either be posted on THE MATRIX Facebook page, emailed, or copied to a USB or SD card at the end of your party.
- For Platinum & Diamond Parties, the Guest of Honour will get to choose a special Matrix Gift from a wide variety of different items which may vary over time. Currently, we have Frisbee’s, glow in the dark swords, license plate covers, finger skateboards, cracker balls, Slush Puppie Beach Towels or a mystery loot bag.
Party Treats & Give-Aways
- For Gold, Platinum & Diamond parties, our Dedicated Birthday Party Hosts will award or hand out various treats & prizes including items such as Minecraft stickers, Oreo cookies, rocket candy rolls, mini candy bars, candy cups & various other treats.
- Each Loot bag will include cool toys and treats. Each Bag will contain up to 18 (typically varies between 10 to 18 items). Contents may vary.
NOTE: Our prices are subject to change without notice.
Please to try and arrive 15 min early to setup, finalize details and greet your guests as they arrive.
At least one parent/legal guardian must supervise guest behavior at all times.
Parents/legal guardians are advised to print and sign any necessary forms in advance, including:
- Mature-rated game play permission slip
- Media Consent for digital photos
- Medical waiver for virtual reality gaming
PLEASE NOTE that the Matrix Gaming Centre facility is shared with other guests. If you want to have a private party, THE MATRIX is available to book for Private & Semi-Private parties from 9am to 12pm or during non-peak hours.
OUR ORIGINAL BIRTHDAY PARTY RADIO AD (Note: Our Moose Jaw & Rochdale locations have been permanently closed.)
Interested in making a Reservation?
Please click on Birthday Reservation Enquiry to begin the Birthday Party booking process.